Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who Am I?

I'm copying a friend of mine and linking up to another site:  www.sassysites.blogspot.com  The blogger has asked that we answer the following questions about ourselves....

Why did you decide to start blogging?  I started blogging in the Spring because I suddenly parted ways with my employer after almost 20 years of service.  It was a tough time for me and I needed an outlet.  
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?  When I am not blogging I am playing games on Facebook (I LOVE to play games), reading, watching TV, or spending time with family or my church family.  I live a predominantly sedentary life but am slowly trying to become more active.  In all reality, I don't think blogging is going to help me in this endeavor!!
What is your blog about?  My blog started as an outlet for my unemployment status, but I am happy to say that my employment status has changed, so now I will be blogging about anything that comes to mind.
When do you find the time to blog?  Whenever I can :)
What is your favorite post so far that you've written?  The post immediately before this one..... God is good and he will provide direction if you are willing to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment