Friday, July 22, 2011

I have to change the title of my blog....

I have a job!!!  This week I was offered the Child Assessment Director position at Sunflower House, a non profit agency that serves child abuse victims.  Sunflower House offers advocacy, education, forensic interviews and medical evaluations.  I am so excited about this opportunity and thank God who placed me where I needed to be.  He even sent me a message the day of my second interview....  a sunflower in my backyard!  I've lived in this house for 17 years and this is the first time I have ever had a sunflower in my yard.  The peace that settled over me that morning was amazing.  Nothing is better than God's providence and direction in my life.  My many thanks to all my family and friends who prayed for me these past few months.  God is definitely good.

Here's the sunflower -- isn't it beautiful???

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Other than the non-profit part, it should feel very familiar. Time to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete